A light, refreshing, yet deeply hydrating cream ideal for normal to oily skin or a daytime routine that stimulates skin's natural process of rejuvenation to dramatically improve the complexion's appearance.
- Suitable for combination to oily skin types
- Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and soothed in humid climates
- Groundbreaking stem-cell technology to trigger stem cells to repair skin
- Soothing aloe vera, rich in anti-oxidants, amino acids and vitamins A,B, C and E help to protect skin from free-radicals
- Used by high-profile clientele such as Victoria Beckham, Margot Robbie, Priyanka Chopra, Georgia Fowler and Lily Aldridge.
With the recommended usage the 50 ml bottle should last approximately 6 weeks
A pioneer in the field of stem cell research, Professor Augustinus Bader has spent thirty years unlocking the body’s innate capacity to self-heal.
In 2007, Bader developed a groundbreaking hydrogel that allowed some burn patients to forgo skin grafts. Similar innovative technology drives the professor’s eponymous skin care line.
Designed to jumpstart the body's innate renewal processes, “[the line] takes skin care to the next level,” explains the professor, “it’s about achieving skin health through physiologic and innate ways.” The formulas feature a proprietary Trigger Factor Complex—a combination of natural amino acids, high-grade vitamins, and synthesized molecules— to activate regeneration of the body’s own stem cells.
The result: healthy, radiant, and youthful skin.
Augustinus Bader FAQs here