Augustinus Bader - FAQs
Skin feels soothed and deeply hydrated, and is left with a youthful, healthy, radiant glow.
CLINICALLY PROVEN RESULTS*
Fine Lines and wrinkles are reduced after just 4 weeks
- 94% of people agree that dull skin appears brighter
- 87% of people agree that their skin feels protected, stronger and more energized
- 92% of people agree that their skin appears healthier
- 70% of people agree that the appearance of scars and age spots have never been less noticeable in such a short time
- 85% of people agree that the product lessens the appearance of unwanted redness of the skin
- 79% of people agree that the product improves the appearance of skin damaged by sun exposure
Which cream is right for me?
The key to both creams is an active ingredient TFC8, it helps the skin look and feel restored, regenerated and renewed.
Both creams are equally as effective however each formula has a different texture to serve different needs and personal preferences.
The Rich Cream has an intensely luxurious formulation for deep hydration and ultimate skin replenishment. With argan oil, avocado oil and evening primrose oil that provide deeply penetrating moisture, The Rich Cream brings back elasticity to the skin, helps to promote healthy skin that looks plumper, feels soothed and is more supple. We would recommend this formula for dryer skin types, it is also ideal for night time routines and offers the ultimate shield against dry climates.
On the other hand, The Cream has a fast-absorbing and weightless formulation that helps keep skin plumped with luminous hydration with soothing aloe vera. The Cream targets the signs of ageing and is perfect for normal, combination and oily skin types. Ideal for a daytime routine, The cream leaves your skin feeling refreshed and soothed especially in humid climates.
If you require further assistance, our expert team is here to help, email them directly at email@example.com
Everything the body does is the result of its innate communication processes. As we age, these communications change and certain signals become less frequent, or stop completely.
Inspired by Professor Bader's technology, the key to both creams' transformative properties is TFC8®, our proprietary Trigger Factor Complex. TFC8® comprises natural amino acids, high-grade vitamins and synthesised molecules naturally found in skin. It guides key nutrients and powerful natural ingredients to the skin cells, creating an optimal environment for the body's innate processes of repair and renewal. Everything your body needs, it already knows.
- The body's stem cells act as a repairing force, mobilising the body's own biological wisdom to regenerate and heal. The stem cells found in skin lie dormant, awaiting an activation signal to repair the damage inflicted by life and environmental factors.
- Augustinus Bader's Precise Personalised Cosmetic range treats people as individuals, harnessing the power and wisdom of each human body.
No Animal Testing
The Cream and The Rich Cream have never been tested on animals during product development.
Safe during pregnancy
The Rich Cream and The Cream are classified as safe to use during pregnancy.
Please note that The Cream does contain Retinyl Palmitate, this ingredient is included at a level which is classed as safe for pregnant women, however it is up to you to decide if you would like to use The Cream when pregnant, post-pregnancy and/or while breastfeeding, as it is an ingredient that some women prefer to avoid during this time.
We would recommend consulting with your doctor if you have any questions or concerns.