A light, refreshing, yet deeply hydrating cream ideal for normal to oily skin or a daytime routine that stimulates skin's natural process of rejuvenation to dramatically improve the complexion's appearance.
- Suitable for combination to oily skin types
- Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and soothed in humid climates
- Groundbreaking stem-cell technology to trigger stem cells to repair skin
- Soothing aloe vera, rich in anti-oxidants, amino acids and vitamins A,B, C and E help to protect skin from free-radicals
- Used by high-profile clientele such as Victoria Beckham, Margot Robbie, Priyanka Chopra, Georgia Fowler and Lily Aldridge.
With the recommended usage the 50 ml bottle should last approximately 6 weeks
A pioneer in the field of stem cell research, Professor Augustinus Bader has spent thirty years unlocking the body’s innate capacity to self-heal.
In 2007, Bader developed a groundbreaking hydrogel that allowed some burn patients to forgo skin grafts. Similar innovative technology drives the professor’s eponymous skin care line.
Designed to jumpstart the body's innate renewal processes, “takes skin care to the next level,” explains the professor, “it’s about achieving skin health through physiologic and innate ways.” The formulas feature a proprietary Trigger Factor Complex—a combination of natural amino acids, high-grade vitamins, and synthesized molecules— to activate regeneration of the body’s own stem cells.
The result: healthy, radiant, and youthful skin.
Augustinus Bader FAQs here